Sunday, April 11, 2010

Jennifer Hudson: Weight Watchers spokeswoman

Jennifer Hudson, Academy and Grammy award winner, is now the new face of Weight Watchers.

Although she has always been happy with her curves, Hudson says she wants to provide a great example for her son, David Daniel Otunga Jr., to whom she gave birth to just last year in August. ”I have a child now, and I want to set a great example for him,” Hudson says.

Jennifer Hudson losing weight – how did she do it?

Jennifer Hudson says that by using Weight Watchers, she could lose the baby weight that she gained Jennifer Hudson says that by using Weight Watchers, she lose all of the baby weight she gained. Even though she gained very little during the pregnancy, it was enough to make a showdown between her body and inner self, and she put her money into something that was healthy and good.

“How can I make a better me, or grow or do some changes, anything, just experiment, because I have me back now,” she said. “And then at the same time, having the baby. … It’s like, OK, this could be a good way of how I would want my child to grow up because so many times in growing up, you gain really bad habits … so I want to make sure that he’s going into this and I’m being a good example for him.”

Teamwork is exactly what it's called!

Even David Otunga, her fiancĂ© and "Punk" from "I love New York 2" is inspired by her position as spokeswoman for Weight Watchers. ”Now he’s in the habit of writing down just what he’s eating," she stated. She also stated “He’s doing weigh-ins. He’s super healthy, and he’s a bodybuilder type, but he is inspired by it.”

Making a difference for others – Jennifer Hudson

No matter how much quick cash she has, Jennifer Hudson struggles with weight difficulties as millions of others do too.

Rather than ignoring the problem, she is making a better change for her son, herself, and millions of other people who feel they can't win by losing. Hudson is proving them wrong and getting the word out by becoming the Spokeswoman for Weight Watchers.



No comments: